Sewer Solution

Freshwater System, Grey and Black Tanks, LP Gas
KYAvion
Site Admin

Sewer Solution

Post by KYAvion »

So I have property with a spot I set up for my Avion, which includes a 1,000 gallon septic system. The problem is that the best view, and where I chose to put my Avion, sits about 200 feet from the septic. So I buried approximately 200 feet of 1” PVC from my Avion to the septic tank, of which approximately 60 feet runs at an elevation of about 1 foot. The Sewer Solution, while not particularly fast at such a long distance, does the job of pumping my black tank into the septic. It works well for anyone looking for a simple solution.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
silverloaf

Re: Sewer Solution

Post by silverloaf »

KYAvion wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 pm So I have property with a spot I set up for my Avion, which includes a 1,000 gallon septic system. The problem is that the best view, and where I chose to put my Avion, sits about 200 feet from the septic. So I buried approximately 200 feet of 1” PVC from my Avion to the septic tank, of which approximately 60 feet runs at an elevation of about 1 foot. The Sewer Solution, while not particularly fast at such a long distance, does the job of pumping my black tank into the septic. It works well for anyone looking for a simple solution.
Interesting solution. Somehow I can't envision heavy loads going through a 1" pipe. I assume you have no plans on using your Avion as a party trailer?
" Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel.”

Silverloaf (Bob)
Dawsonville, GA
1988 30P
KYAvion
Site Admin

Post by KYAvion »

lol. No plans, but the system does actually work pretty well. You dump when your tank is full just as you normally would. The Sewer Solution uses a water jet to break down the waste from the tank as the outflow is entering the 1” pipe. Actually the initial discharge hose is more like 3/4”.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
silverloaf

Post by silverloaf »

I wasn't aware the term Sewer Solution was actually a macerator pump. I just figured you had come up with a solution for your sewer.

As the blind man said to his deaf wife as he was peeing into the wind, "It's all coming back to me now."
" Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel.”

Silverloaf (Bob)
Dawsonville, GA
1988 30P